POLL: Which Olivier Shakepeare Performance is Your Favourite?

Today is also William Shakespeare's birthday, so I decided to post a question since I haven't in a very very very long time and I miss these sort of things.
 

Around three years ago, Rasha and I watched these three of Olivier's Shakespeare adaptations and we loved every one of them.



With Laurence Olivier's exquisite acting, it is very hard to really choose one, but I guess if I have to I'd go with Richard III, 1955...I think hehehe

Which film do you prefer?

Olivier also did Othello in 1965, but we still haven't watched that one besides it is the only Shakespeare adaptation he starred in that he didn't direct, so I didn't add it to this list.

I read that it's one of his best Shakespeare performances, but I cannot imagine he could exceed any of his other performances.

Comments

  1. I don’t think this question is very fair because it’s Laurence Olivier and was marvellous in all his Shakespeare roles. I can’t choose between Richard III and Henry V. Although he was brilliant in Hamlet the in other two he surprised me with his astounding acting.
    So, I still can choose just one, I’m sorry...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment