Tea Is Served

It is finally tea time; my favourite time of the day.

I think about tea time all day long and after I have my tea, I think about it some more!


Lately though, Rasha and I stopped having tea in the afternoon, because for some reason we can't sleep at night even if we had consumed it earlier. So we only have it with our breakfast these days, but yesterday and today we decided to renew our friendship with tea time, though I know from yesterday's rough night, it won't last.


Anyway, I'll enjoy it for now...

Meanwhile, observe Gene Tierney enjoying some tea in her beautiful set.

P.S This is one of my favourite photographs, because it has Gene and tea hehe

Ciao bellos!

Comments

  1. I miss our teas in the afternoon, but what can we do?
    Love this picture of Gene Tierney...It always reminds me of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment