Hairstyles From 1958

Today we look at Instructions to four pin curl tutorials from 1958.

Most of the classic hairstyles I find are for short hair and I have mid-length hair, so these posts are kind of useless to me hehe



I guess maybe it's time to chop of the ol' bush hahhaha or I could just try to incorporate the style for my length. Whenever I start making my own hair though nothing turns out right for them, because I always get bored in the middle of doing it hehe I've got to have patience!

What is your favourite one out of the lot? 
I love Golden Girl and Softstyle. Even though they're very short, they still look feminine and the waves are perfection.

Comments

  1. Golden Girl is my favourite too. The bottom two I also like but I think they should’ve taken the picture in a better angle for us to actually see the style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment