National Pancake Day

Today is National Pancake Day, so Ava Gardner is busy making pancakes!

 
Ava Gardner cooking at home, 28th October 1952                    

She got her recipe from her mother and swears by it, so I thought maybe I could try to make them to celebrate. Her recipe consists of:

DRY INGREDIENTS
  • 3 Cups of Flour
  • 1 Teaspoon of Salt
  • 3 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
WET INGREDIENTS
  • 3 Eggs
  • 3 Cups of Milk
  • 1 Tablespoon of Melted Butter
Do you have any special recipe?

I sure don't, mine always turn out tasting like flour hahahha


Comments

  1. Her recipe seems savoury. I prefer my pancakes without salt and maybe add a hint of Vanilla extract.
    I think we tried one once that turned out tasting great but the texture was strange...I thought maybe it was from too much baking-powder, but after reading her recipe it seems we put too little hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahhahaa I don't know how many pancakes she's making to have all that baking powder

      I actually didn't notice the salt even though I wrote it hahahhaha hmm and no sugar...

      Delete

Post a Comment