POLL: Who's The Prettiest Egyptian Queen?


Which Egyptian Queen Was The Prettiest Of The Three?
  • Vivien Leigh as Cleopatra in "Caesar & Cleopatra", 1945
  • Gene Tierney as Baketamon in "The Egyptian", 1954
  • Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra in "Cleopatra", 1963
I don't remember much of Cleopatra, 1963, because I watched it as a child. All I do remember is that I didn't like it, because I was uncomfortable with the rude scenes.

I watched Caesar & Cleopatra , 1945, a few years ago, but don't remember much of it. I don't even remember if I liked it hahaha
 
I also watched The Egyptian, 1954, a few years ago and I liked it. I didn't love it, because Jean Simmons ruined it for me with her lousy acting, plus there was an unnecessary scene of a woman getting dressed.


Anyway, let us stay on the subject; who is the prettiest...


At first I thought I had a straight answer, but while I was gathering their photographs for this post, I suddenly couldn't make up my mind hehe

Before I learned about Gene Tierney, I used to think Elizabeth Taylor was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, but now I think they're on the same level.

They are all absolutely flawless, but I think, as I was the one who asked this difficult question, I should come up with an answer, so for me it's Gene Tierney.

Comments

  1. I think it would be very strange if your choice wasn't Gene Tierney...heheh.
    My choice is Elizabeth Taylor...without thinking. If she's in a list then it's always her I think...It'll just be incredibly strange if I didn't choose her.
    Isn't it strange how they're all Brunettes and blued eyed? Absolutely nothing like the real Cleopatra...hahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, it feels more natural that our choices are what they are hehehhe

      Hahahaha yes I was actually thinking that. Hollywood really loved glamourising people back then hahhahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment