MEME MONDAY: Living In Denial

I love making memes and I usually post them on my private Instagram account, and now I decided to share the memes on this blog. I'll post them every Monday. I'll call it Meme Monday! Absolutely ingenious! hehehe

I did post one last week for the new year, you can check them out here if you haven't.

_______________________________

Living in denial...


The Mating Season, 1951               
_______________________________

Miriam Hopkins was one of the funniest actresses during the 1950s.

P.S The videos looked better on my Instagram stories hehe

Comments

  1. Hahah funniest scene.
    I love your memes, I'm glad you're going to post them here too from now on.
    I LOVE the name you came up with. Somebody's jealous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you! It's all right you can do MAD MONDAY and it can be about yourself...

      Delete

Post a Comment