Exercising into the New Year!

I've been very unhealthy lately - and for the past hundred years - so I decided, from now on, to set aside a little time every morning to exercise.


And here's a little inspiration for me and for anyone striving for good health, Lucy and Ethel at the gym. I actually have the photograph on the left on my mood board hehe will be showing you that in a different post sometime.

Featured photographs from:
Show: I Love Lucy
Season: 03
Episode: 15
Title: The Charm School

Comments

  1. Yes I'm definitely with you on this one. I felt terrible yesterday when I didn't.
    I really want to eat better as well. I think for the first time I feel eating unhealthy food is making feel worst than not exercising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's true! Maybe because I don't remember us eating unhealthy for this long hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment