BEDTIME STORY: Cat

Debbie Reynolds reading to her children, Todd and Carrie Fisher                             

I love children's old storybooks and as illustrating is one of my hobbies, I constantly look through them for inspiration. So I decided to post some every now and then just like my hair and etiquette tutorials. Hope you enjoy them. And if you have children, it would be great to read some to them!

We saw a kitty in a rocking chair.
A big gray kitty in a rocking chair.
And she wasn't rocking
Or knitting 
A stocking
She was just sitting, like a person, there. 

Title: The Golden Book Of Little Verses
Writer: Miriam Clark Potter
Illustrator: Mary Blair
Year: 1953
Publisher: Simon and Schuster

Comments

  1. I love this so much, it's too funny...hahah!!!
    I love Mary Blair's illustrations. They're my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know. Mary Blair's style always reminds me of you!

      Delete
  2. really? wow thank you, but to me her style reminds me of you. That's one of the reasons why I love it so much heheh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment