Who had the best smile?

Since it's World Smile Day, and we learned a little about smiling, I thought it was time we moved on to the fun part!


At first, I wanted to start my challenges at a specific time but since it is smile day and it could actually be part of my Mint Screen challenge, I decided to link it as part of the many questions I will add later on. I will still concentrate on the challenge at another point in time though because I feel it's more fun to post answers regularly, otherwise it won't feel like a challenge.

So for now, consider this part of the challenge and I encourage you to post your answer or comment below if you don't want to be part of the challenge or haven't a blog.

Which Classic Actress Had The Best Smile?
The ones I could think of were these four beauties:


  • Elizabeth Taylor
  • Gene Tierney
  • Marilyn Monroe
  • Lauren Bacall
Which Classic Actor Had The Best Smile?
I had to choose four because it's what I did with the other ladies:

  • Yul Brynner
  • Montgomery Clift
  • Gary Cooper
  • Alain Delon
I'm sure if I took a little more time, I could come up with many others but I wanted to keep it simple. Besides, the question requires just one actress/actor, so I needn't post more anyway hehe
Plus it took me forever and a day to find pictures I'm happy with, so I wasn't about to spend even more time adding more people.
 

Who in your opinion has the most beautiful smile out of these two sets or the entire industry at that time?

Comments

  1. Since this is a challenge, I will post my answers on my blog tomorrow then link the answer.
    I think this’ll be one of the few times our answers will differ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe can’t wait! I’m sure I’ll agree with you anyhow.

      Delete

Post a Comment