Spooky Stories (2nd Week)

If you're having a sleepover this weekend, why not make it a really spooky night for your friends?


Just share a few short scary stories with eachother, so you can all have nightmares.
Here's one story that sent chills down my spine the first time I read it years ago:

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed


Sweet dreams... 

Comments

  1. ...okay it didn’t scare me as much as I thought it would, probably because it’s the one I remember.

    Still quite scary actually...especially when I think about and the more I stay on this page for some reason...hahha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaha yes it’s not as scary as it was the first time I read it, but yes, if I actually imagine it, I do still get scared...

      Don’t stay on this page! Hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment