Spooky Stories (1st Week)

Since it's Halloween month, how about we share a few short scary stories at night?



I decided to post one every week before bedtime for the rest of the month, so we can really get into a creepy mood.

I'll start with one I posted a few years ago on Instagram:


He was laying in bed, in the early morning, staring at the ceiling, when he remembered he had work to do. So he grabs the baby monitor and while he walks to his desk in his home office, he hears his baby on the baby monitor and his wife singing to her. He cracks a smile as he hears his wife sing “Go to sleep… go to sleep…”, when suddenly the front door opens and his wife comes in with groceries.

Have a good night...

Comments

  1. This is too creepy. It scared me this time more than it did the first time...haha!
    Remember I told you that I get scared easily ever since we came back from Germany? I think something is seriously wrong haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment