Oh, Good Morning Mr Sun

Just woke up to a very sunny day...

Well the beautiful autumny feel is gone so quickly, I haven't even had time to savour it...


It also means that I can't go out because Rasha's allergic to the sun AND HEAT!

Actually I wasn't thinking of going out today, but just needed a little drama so early in the morning hehehe

There is a lovely post my sister Mia posted this week about Morticia Addams I really loved and felt it was so Macabtobery so pop on over there and have a read.

I have just three days to try to finish my challenge, so I'll probably just do a few more and leave the rest for next year. I', also hoping I would be able to get in two more reviews by Halloween. Very ambitious for such a slowpoke hehe

We'll see...

Comments

  1. Hahha you’re such a drama clown!!!

    The only safe place for me right now is in my cold room...or home. Anywhere else is just too hot, Especially other people’s homes. My legs are still red and swollen from two days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Noora 😘
    The picture you posted of Morticia is just perfect haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment