Good Night Fiends!


My Macabtobre challenge and horror film reviews are done and Halloween is over, so hope you've enjoyed reading them. I enjoyed our horrorfest this year, but not as much as last year due to the lousy selection of films at the beginning of the month, most of which turned out bad - except for the comedies. At least I got to see a silent horror, which I've always wanted to, plus I added a few more films to my favourites' list.

Unfotunately, I didn't have time to do quizzes/polls this year. Actually I totally forgot about them until now hahhaha. I'll see if I can manage one for Noirvember though.

Well anyway, here is the Boogie Woogie Man, saying good night my dears and pleasant dreams 💤


P.S Rasha and I watched Who Ever Slew Auntie Roo?, 1972 today and loved it! Shelley Winters was one of the best thriller actresses. Actually she was a great actress in general, I just didn't appreciate her talent before now.

Comments

  1. The quizzes and polls...why oh why did you forget!!!
    Yes, Shelley Winters is definitely one of the best Thriller actresses. I’ll see whether she made others.
    By the way, we did appreciate her talent before, remember we said how good she was at making us hate her...heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes I guess because all her characters in the 1950s were superglues hahahah

      Delete

Post a Comment