Good Morning Goblins!

Good morning everyone!


Yesterday night I watched a few old candid camera videos and it brought back wonderful childhood memories.

One really funny one I liked was pranking teenagers with good-looking teachers to see their reactions:


That teenage girl really imagined a future with the teacher hahaha

Anyway, Rasha and I just finished watching What Ever Happened To Aunt Alice?, 1969. I thought it would be something similar to What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?, 1962, but it wasn't.

It wasn't that bad, but the neighbour lady sure annoyed me. She couldn't act at all. Besides, I didn't like the ending that much, it felt so unrealistic. Why would the police dig up the yard while the owner is asleep. And why weren't there more policemen standing...

The funniest thing though, is the fact that they all waited for the killer to wake up and make a speech, then arrest her. Oh not only that, before she started her speech, the child gave her a little telling off hahahahha.

The reason we watched it was because Robert Aldrich produced it, but it turned out a great disappointment. Maybe if he had been the director, it would've turned out differently...

Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Hahhaha the ending ruined the film but it made it more memorable. Now I’ll never forget the 2 hours I wasted hahah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment