My Favourite Decade

Reviving an old post from Queen Of The Classics. It was from a past challenge I did on there that will give you a better understanding of my interests.
_________________________________

If you had to go back in time, which decade would you love to go to?

I thought long and hard about this because I love so many but overall I'd say the 1950s.




I love the fashion, hair & beauty, films, TV shows, music and almost everything. Even people's ideals were similar no matter what culture. When I watch "I Love Lucy" for instance, the audience's reactions are much more similar to mine, whether they agree on certain subjects or not.

My second best decade I think would be the 1900s maybe because it was such a romantic time, Plus the Romanovs were alive ❤

_________________________________

If you like, instead of telling me your answer, just post the question on your blog and explain it. It's always more fun with pictures.

Comments

  1. It’s very hard to choose but I’d have to say 1950’s as well. I love everything about it...all the things you said and including cars, aaaaand living in New York.
    1900’s of course...and living in London baby!
    And last but not least, The 1980’s because I love our childhood and I love our Michael Jackson obsession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly 80s and 90s but 80s more because of the style too hehehe

      Delete

Post a Comment