Good Night


I miss 'I Love Lucy'!
I'm supposed to in bed by this time but I stayed a little later than usual just to post my review. Hope you all enjoy them. I really should try to post two everyday because I have so many old ones left and I want to start posting new ones that I haven't yet posted on Instagram. I've seen so many new films lately so I'm so excited. Also I want to do those poll things I used to do!

Good night for now and hope you have a pleasant evening like me and the Ricardos!

Comments

  1. I miss Lucy and she misses me...hahha!
    We REALLY need the dvd collection. Let’s watch the Riiiiicardos tomorrow...yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’s gonna cheat? I don’t mind but it feels better with the DVD so we don’t have to watch it on Apple TV. I’ll check on amazon tomorrow if we don’t get it this time then we watch OK!

      Delete

Post a Comment