Good Morning My Lovelies!

 Marilyn Monroe, St. Regis Hotel, 1954 by Sam Shaw                               

I've finished part one of my breakfast and now on to the next!

I usually wake up around 5AM everyday and after praying, I have a light breakfast - which consists of Green Tea and Dates or Pear - until the cook wakes up and gets ready by 8AM. Then I have my real breakfast hehe

I don't usually do that but nowadays, I just don't feel like making my own food in the morning.


What is your favourite kind of breakfast?

I have many favourite versions but my very favourite consists of:
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Orange Juice
  • English Breakfast Tea
  • Fresh Strawberries
  • Bread & Butter
Sometimes I just like to have Cereal (Bran Flakes) with nuts, seeds, banana and milk. And whenever my mother makes her delicious homemade sausages, I have them with pitta bread, cheese and tea.

I love pancakes, but I never tried having healthy ones so I usually try to stay away from them. I would love to add it to my breakfast option if I do find a good recipe though.

I try not to have coffee for breakfast because coffee makes me want chocolates and I already have too much of that.

After we learned that Rasha is allergic to almost everything delicious, our menus changed. Not that we followed anything, but it's not as easy to choose anymore. Besides, the new recipes our mum made up are the best!

Nowadays for breakfast, we have homemade bread made from quinoa flour and a combination of seeds. It's very thinly sliced and crispy that it tastes like normal toast but better. We have it with an asortment of lebanese cheeses and tea.

Why have breakfast?

I don't understand people who don't have breakfast. I think I cannot function without it, besides, breakfast is my favourite meal of the three.

Without breakfast, people, especially children and adolencents, won't have the strength and concentration to go to work/school or do anything really.

I know many parents who don't even know if their children had eaten anything all day. As fantastic as that sounds, I'm afraid it has become a reality in our society today. Parents these days just seem to want to avoid their children...

I hope none of my readers are that selfish. If you are, then please take responsibility and be commited to the choice you made when you decided to have children!



Comments

  1. Parents nowadays are selfish and pure evil. Some actually have a huge breakfast every morning while their children have non and play video games all day...they’d even go on without food for the rest of the day if someone else didn’t ask about them. But parents, especially mothers could care less.
    I hope I become a good mother as I imagine myself to be.
    You didn’t add what your favourite breakfast is?
    Mine is, English tea, orange juice, boiled egg, toast, and fruits...I think, it always differs depending on my mood, or what Rasha is inside my head hahaha!
    I’m loving our breakfast right now...and I love waking up to it...or waiting until 8am for it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops how silly of me, I’ll edit the post and add my favourite breakfast.
      You’re right! Some parents don’t know how lucky they are...

      I always knew you weren’t just one person!

      Delete
  2. So you’re the same. I love bread and Butter, But after watching a video Mama sent about foods that make you stupid I never want butter in my life...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment