Good Morning Friday

 Haghia Sophia, Turkey 1950 by Dmitri Kessel

Today I'm posting a few supplications that you should say every morning when you wake up. This will bring you closer to God insha'Allah and it will make your day more pleasant.

 
 



It might look like a lot, but when you get used to it, it wouldn't seem like enough. Just look at it like you're reading your messages or news or whatever you read the first thing in the morning. If you think about it, it takes much less time.

I had it all memorised, a long time ago. I didn't really attempt it but it just happened because I read it regularly. So you'll probably learn it by heart too if you stick to it!

Comments

  1. I know it by heart too...except for the 4th...for some reason I can never get it right without stuttering hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha maybe you’re thinking of a similar supplication so your brain is confused whenever you recite this.
      OR you’re just a your selfies

      Delete
  2. Were you being Italian or did you type “a” by mistake? Hahhaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment