Audrey Hepburn's 89th Birthday

Today is Audrey Hepburn's birthday. She would've turned 89 years had she still been alive.
Ever since childhood I've been watching Audrey films and to this day those films are amongst my favourites.



I didn't have time to write a mini bio about her because I actually thought her birthday was on the 7th...so I haven't had a chance to even prepare reviews as I had planned.



Anyway I'll just list down my favourite Audrey films so far (not in any order):


  •   Roman Holiday (1953)
  •   Sabrina (1954)
  •   War & Peace (1956)
  •   Funny Face (1957)
  •   Charade (1963)
  •   My Fair Lady (1964)
  •  Wait Until Dark (1967)

What are your favourites?


P.S I just realised I need to watch more of her films!

Comments

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
    My Fair Lady
    Sabrina
    Believe it or not I have never watched War & Peace!!! I's been on my movie list for years ... will try to watch it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to watch it, it’s one of the best period drama classics!

      Delete

Post a Comment