Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Montgomery Clift In Western Attire

Rasha & I ordered a few Clift movies yesterday but we hadn't got a call to confirm yet. We usually order our classic movies from a video store in Sabco (don't remember the name) and they get it in a week or more depending on the stock.

A few months ago we ordered A Place In The Sun and they said that it's out of stock, but we tried again yesterday because we don't want to give up hehehehhe. We also ordered The Heiress and The Search just incase.

I don't believe we STILL haven't even watched one single movie of his (maybe we did when we were little but we knew nothing about anything then hehehehhe). I always read about how great his acting was, and how he should've recieved atleast ONE oscar, so it made me very curious. I watched some trailors of his movies and he's PERFECTIONARY http://www.emocutez.com

I also want to order Red River cause he's GORGEOUS there:


If you've seen other movies of his...please recommend http://www.emocutez.com

1 comment: