Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photobucket
I wanted to start an 'I'm Human' chain, instead of those 'Am I weird' ones, because nobody's really weird we're just different. So here's mine: http://www.emocutez.com

❀ When I sleep I pull my blanket up to my neck (so the only thing not covered would be my head) even when I'm boiling hot, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep.

❀ Sometimes when I can't sleep I'd put a lot of pressure on my head, so when I wake up I have a migrane and my ears hurt like nothing I can describe. http://www.emocutez.com

❀ Sometimes when I'm sleeping I flip to the other side of the bed VIOLENTLY and BANG my head (mostly my nose) on the side drawer. I cry silently or sometimes not so silently. http://www.emocutez.com

❀ When I'm trying to sleep, if the pillow gets warm, I flip it to get to the cold.

❀ My nose bleeds regulary (almost monthly) whenever there's a change in weather or when there's dust or ANYTHING. I used to love it when I was little because, at home, everybody would surround me and feel sorry for me and think I'm brave (like it's a huge thing...kids are crazy) and I get extra attention from my mother hehehhehe. At school, I get to visit the nurse and stay there for any amount of time I desire heheheheh I love school nurses (not hospital nurses...they're evil). I didn't like it when the nurses send me back to class with cotton buds stuck up my nostrals...very embarrassing (I used to cover my nose with my palm when they did that).

❀ If I want to pick something off the table sometimes I think which direction I should lift it from. Sometimes even when I pick the thing off the table I'd have to do it several times.

❀ When I get a drink for someone I slightly forward the hand with the drink I feel shouldn't be mine, most of the time it would be the more appealing looking one. If someone else is getting the drink or food then I'd pray they'd give me the one I set my eyes on...it irritates me if they don't but I live

❀ Sometimes when people talk, what they say takes minutes to sink in rather then immediately (not because I'm dumb...or am I) even if it's something general like "ha ha ha that was really funny" http://www.emocutez.com It's not intentional but it annoys my sister sometimes hehehehe

❀ If I'm arguing with someone about a subject that is very dear to me, then I take it personal (I try not to but I can't. It's like when Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks argued on 'You've Got Mail':

Joe Fox: It wasn't... personal.


Kathleen Kelly: What is that supposed to mean? I am so sick of that. All that means is that it wasn't personal to you. But it was personal to me. It's "personal" to a lot of people. And what's so wrong with being personal, anyway?


Joe Fox: Uh, nothing.


Kathleen Kelly: Whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being personal.
I LOVE THAT MOVIE http://www.emocutez.com

❀ If I eat a meal with several side dishes like for example if I have steak with mashed potatoes and gravy with mushroom sauce (yummmmmmy) I'd have to take them all together at once, and if it didn't fit in my mouth then I'd have to chew a piece of the steak with the sauce and while that's in my mouth I add abit of the potato hehehhehe (I think most people tend to do this).

❀ When I think, I make the ugliest faces, one of them I call 'Hungry Face' cause I look like I want to eat the thing I'm concentrating on, and the other I call 'Genie Face' cause I forward my chin and thin out my lips by closing my mouth, which makes me look like the Genie from 'Aladdin'.

❀ When people ask me to take pictures with them standing, I never know what to do with my arms and I never know how to smile if it's around people I'm not that close to. (I take pictures with people I'm not close to cause they're family, they're not strangers...I'm not that weird hehehhehe)

❀ I'm really hard to get close to, in a sense that, I'd be your friend and be very good friends, maybe even best friends but no matter how similar we are or how many interests we share, I can never be that comfortable around you. The only person I can truely whole-heartedly feel fully comfortable with is my other half, Rasha. It used to be Muzna too (so we had 2 pieces of a medium pizza each hehehhe) , but times have pulled us apart, and we're working at it now. She is still considered extremely close (as close as anybody other than Rasha can be) and I truely think she will break that protective shield I placed around me faster than I thought possible.
 
I have so many human thingimajigiries but I can't think of anymore at the moment. If you like this chain, please post a link of your post if you've done it yourself, I love reading how human people are.
 
Salam! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

  1. ...I don't think I need to do it cause I'll be writing the same exact things...except for the sleeping and covering yourself...and the banging hahahahaha :P other than that it's all the same...
    but I'll still do it...and add more stuff cause i'm more human than you!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, you have plenty of human things or in your case "human" hehhehehhehe that you can write about XP

    ReplyDelete