Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We will miss you Elizabeth...

Photobucket

The most beautiful Hollywood actress of all time had passed away...
It is something so hard to believe...
She died and now all the secrets have died with her...

Elizabeth Taylor was probably the first actress I've ever known...even before I understood what movies were. I've seen a few of her movies and loved them...love her acting. I need to buy some more of her movies...
I always wanted to look like her. Whenever you think someone's beautiful then compare them to Elizabeth and all of a sudden they're average!!!

I don't really know what to say about this unfortunate circumstance but that she is now with Allah so all we can do is ask him to forgive her.

1 comment:

  1. your post makes me want to cry even more :( allah yarhamha inshaallah

    ReplyDelete