POLL: Which Ed Wynn Character Is Your Favourite?

Today is Ed Wynn's birthday, so I decided to do a poll post.


Ed Wynn is one of the funniest comedians. There was never anyone like him and I don't think there ever will be.

Although he played many roles, he is most known for:
  1. The Mad Hatter from "Alice In Wonderland", 1951
  2. Uncle Albert from "Mary Poppins", 1964
If I had to choose one character, I'd choose both hehehehe

Which Is It For You? Or Do You Prefer Any Other Ed Wynn Character Instead?

P.S Both characters always make me want to have tea hehe

Comments

  1. hmmm...I love both so much, but I think if I had to choose one then it would be 'The Mad Hatter' just because as a child I didn't like 'Uncle Albert' for some reason. Maybe I found his home a bit depressing? I don't know, but what I do know is that I always loved 'The Mad Hatter'.
    heheh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment