National Sandwich Day

 

Happy National Sandwich Day! Hope your sandwich tastes better than theirs hahaha

The images are very fitting for Noirvember since the story is about the girls riding with a serial killer hahhaa. I really miss watching I Love Lucy!

What Is Your Favourite Sandwich?
Mine is mozzarella, tomato and basil ciabatta sandwich (with pesto of course).

I remember the first time I tasted it was in an Italian delicatessen in St Christopher's Place - don't remember the name - that my mother took Rasha and I to after school and it became the only sandwich I ever ordered for years. I'm actually craving it right now as I type...

There are two sandwiches though that are on my list to try and have been since my teenage years; Joey's meatball sub and Ross's moist-maker turkey sandwich hahhahaha

Comments

  1. HAHAHHAAHAHA...We need to try Joey's meatball sub when we go to New York because I imagine it would taste good there and maybe try to make The moist-maker they way Monica made it...hahahah!!!
    My favourite sandwich is a Tuna sandwich.

    I want to watch 'I Love Lucy' especially this episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes we must and we must!
      Yes we garra!

      Delete

Post a Comment