Happy Birthday Rashenka Malenka

Today is my favourite day of the year, because my favourite person was born on this day in 1985.
Little did I know that this person would turn out to be my best friend.

Rashenka you have always been more than a sister to me. You have the most special personality; you're generous, kind, forgiving, loving and loyal among many other things. You're perfection!

I love you, and I want you to know that I appreciate you and cherish your company more than anything.

Have a very merry birthday and many merry unbirthdays too!

P.S I know I usually write long posts, but seeing as I’ve already said so much in my letter, I decided to make it short so I don’t bore you to death hehe

Comments

  1. You’ve just described yourself. I love you so so much. No one can say these things to me and would make me feel like they truly mean it but you. The feeling is mutual hehe!
    Even though I told you not to write me anything emotional, I love this post so much. But I hate you (that deep slow voice).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment