What Are Your Favourite Fantasy Sitcoms?


There are many good fantasy television series, and lately Rasha and I have been watching many that we've never heard of before, but I'll just add those series which I'd already finished.



The first thing that usually comes to mind when planning my Halloween television schedule is The Munsters.
Rasha and I usually watch an episode every morning of October to get into the Macabtobre spirit.

The show is one of my childhood favourites because it was one of the few shows that made my father laugh. The Munster family's delusions of their appearances and their arrogance is the funniest part of the series. No matter how many times that subject is brought up, it doesn't get old. Herman Munster is my favourite character because he is the most stuck up of the bunch hahaha

I Dream of Jeannie is also one of my childhood favourites and still is. Even though we get to see a lot of celebrity guest appearances, the original characters are enough for me. They are all hilarious!

I'll eventually write about both series in the future so stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Both shows are my choices too.
    I miss watching ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ so much.
    It’s my favourite Fantasy Sitcom, and 2nd is ‘The Munsters’. But ‘The Munsters’ fits perfectly in our Macabtobre month...much more than Jeannie.
    My favourite Munster is Herman...and also Grandpa. As for ‘I Dream of Jeannie’...Well it’s impossible to choose, I guess the whole cast, including Mrs Bellows...hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment