Macabtobre

Halloween is approaching, so as promised, I have created a challenge to go with this month's theme.

As October is a month commonly associated with Autumn and Halloween, I was thinking to name it All Hallow's Month, but I wanted a name that could be a theme more than a name that celebrates a specific occasion. Besides, I don't celebrate satanic observances.

Even though most of my posts this month may seem like a celebration of Halloween, it is just a way to organise my posts. Going by monthly themes is easier to regulate and what month to post the horror genre than in this gloomy season.

So, I decided to name it Macabtobre month, by combining October and macabre for in the same word.


All the questions will be Horror film and television related and if I have time, I'll add polls and maybe a quiz on Halloween day.

I'll try to post one question a day and hope you too will participate in it.

Adios Muchachos!

NOTE: I added a link on the left hand side of the blog under Themes so you can check out the posts at any time.

Comments

  1. Hurray!!! I can’t wait for the daily questions and the quiz...I’m so excited!!! I also love the name you chose.
    ...P.S. dance Macarbre...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh silly me I was trying to find the monthly challange ... ok I just got it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a bit confusing, even for me haha

      Delete

Post a Comment