Frankenstein Friday!

Frankenstein Friday is a day to honour Frankenstein, the horror novel written by Mary Shelley, which is celebrated on the last Friday of October.


I thought I'd use this fun photoshop I saw circulated of Boris Karloff and Elsa Lancaster as Frankenstein and his bride dancing. It's one way to celebrate today hehehe.

The original photograph is of Paul Newman and his wife Joanne Woodward of course.

Ways To Celebrate:
  • Read the novel
  • Watch one of the Frankenstein films
  • Dress up like Frankenstein and scare your neighbourhood hehehe
  • Host a Frankenstein party
What Frankenstein Film Is Your Favourite?
I've only seen one and it's the second sequel; Bride of Frankenstein, 1931 which I had already reviewed. I had planned to watch the original on Halloween, but I don't think I will have time to this year. Maybe next year...God willing.

I celebrated today with Rasha by watching Arsenic and Old Lace, 1944 which is not a Frankenstein franchise, but Frankenstein appeared in it hahahaha you'll understand if you've watched it.

Comments

  1. He was the best Frankenstein ever...I love Jonathan Brewster hahaha!!!
    Love the photo you chose...I thought it looked familiar hahah. For a second I thought it was real and was thinking how big Boris Karloff’s head is in the photo...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes he’s the funniest but he wasn’t Frankenstein, he was Karloff hahaha

      I saw this photograph a long time ago and everyone posting it kept saying it was real. I had already seen the photograph of Paul Newman and his wife before this one, but I still checked it again because the made it sound like a fact hahaha

      Even if I didn’t see Newman’s photograph, it is obvious that Karloff’s face is actually from the publicity shot on one of the posters I think hahahah

      Delete
  2. Yes I remember this photo too...the original one I mean. But when I saw this I thought it was a Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh photo...because my mind is higgledy-piggledy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jahahahha but yes I can see them doing that actually

      Delete

Post a Comment