Glenn Ford's 102nd birthday

Today marks Glenn Ford's 102nd birthday had he still been alive, so I decided to review two of his films.
I'm still going to be posting my reviews on Queen Of The Classics but since there is more writing space here, I'll add more detail to them.





What are your favourite Ford films?

I've only seen a handful of his films, so from that list, I love:
  • A Stolen Life (1946)
  • Interrupted Melody (1955)
     
I need to watch more of him but it's hard to find a non-western themed film. I'll never understand why people used to waste good acting on cowboy films hehhe

Comments

  1. Nooo...I’ve just realised that my comments in a few of your posts never posted...or am I confused...maybe I wrote them on your Instagram account and thought I did here!

    Anyway, my favourites. Both of these are my favourites including “Convict Lake”. Hmm I love most of the films we’ve watched of his, it’s hard to choose a favourite because even when the film is not all that, his character sure makes the film for me.
    I think we need to rewatch Gilda for me to make up my mind about whether I love it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I think you commented on Instagram.
      We need to watch it right away!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment