❥Happy Birthday Rasha


Happy birthday my sweet little sister and my bestfriend, without you I am nothing. I thank Allah for blessing me with someone like you. I don't think I could've ever wished for a better sister and I don't think anyone could even imagine having a sister like you. I feel sorry for those who never have a chance to know you because they'd never have a chance to feel like they're on top of the world everytime you're around. I always see you as a gift from Allah, and so I know he loves me.

I hope your days are always filled with happiness, and I never want to see a tear on your eyes unless they are of happiness. Love you all the time.

Comments

  1. stop making me cry...i love ittt...the BEST gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you soooo much!!!
    YOU are the best sister in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noora :) you are the best, please keep it up

    To Rasha the Princess :) Happy Birthday again

    Noora, it was funny when you said "she turns 2 mentally" in twitter :)

    I didn't realise "mentally" at first..I thought that Rasha turns 2 years..especially when you wrote "if you can read this".. then I said 2 years old!! how come two years and she has a blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment