Friday, May 6, 2011

My quest for natural goodness

I'm on a quest to only buy or use anything either natural or eco-friendly. From skin products, to clothes to electronics & food. It's not that easy because it's hard to find products for all the uses of living. So anway, I bought a few things yesterday that are eco-friendly.

These are nail filers from a range of eco-friendly beauty products called EcoTools:

Photobucket

and these Handwash products from Method, which I THOUGHT, were eco-friendly http://www.emocutez.com:
Photobucket

Well the smaller one is, it's packaging is made from 100% recycled plastic, but the green one isn't. Unfortunately I knew that after I came back from the supermarket. Anyway, eventhough I like recylcled products, I still like to use things that are natural but good for the skin. Another thing I realised when I came back is that the handwash has a fragrance, which is not natural. Oh well, what's done is done, I'll be more careful next time http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments:

  1. we should've got the other hand wash...that one was recycled plastic...but it was purple...and dark :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah hehehheh...but it still has fragrance =/ maybe if we buy one, and then create our own natural soap that we could place in the container, after we had finished the soap =P

    ReplyDelete