Sunday, May 29, 2011

My ❀ Japanese ❀ Notebook

I love shopping (Kaimono かいもの) http://www.emocutez.com and now that I'm starting something new -learning Japanese- I have an excuse hehehe

I bought lots of things but here are just a few:

Photobucket

I bought these from different places. The notebook (no-to ノ-ト) and the Oxford Japanese Grammar book are both from Borders Seeb, the file I had a long time ago and I can't remember where I got it from, the Collins Dictionary is from the Family Bookshop in MQ, and the Chococat pen is from Sanrio in Masa Mall back when there was one...
WHY OH WHY DID THEY CLOSE IT http://www.emocutez.com

Here are some of my notes...I love scribbling!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. excellente...can't wait until you speak it fluently :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooooooo and when you speak fluent Russian and maryy a Russian mobster hehehhehehheh =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahahaa...ahhhhh yesssss...but a MUSLIM Russian mobster :P

    ReplyDelete