Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Bento!!!

Rasha & I love love love collecting things http://www.emocutez.com. One of those things is BENTO!!!
So I decided to post my small collection (don't worry, it will grow) for you to see. I haven't used any except for one because there's no place to use them since I don't go to school, uni or work hehehehe

I have a big green box that I store in a little cupboard below my vanity:

Photobucket
Photobucket


This is almost everything (some are in our kitchen):

Photobucket

These ones I've bought from Borders Muscat (they've got really cool stuff):

Photobucket

This is what I eat chinese food with:

Photobucket

The End.

2 comments:

  1. I will take picture of my bentos TOO :P
    ...I hope I find something similar to your chinese bowl :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. InshAllah 'YOU WILL' <--- Prof. Higgins

    AND POST!!!

    ReplyDelete