Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


PhotobucketIt's my birthday today, which means I've lived on this here Earth for 29 years. How does that make me feel...not so good. Don't get me wrong, I know aging is natural and that never bothered me. I know that deep inside I will never lose my innocence, so it's not that either.

THAN WHAT IS IT?!!!

Well it's how many years I've stood still...
how many years I didn't give...
how many years I didn't make a difference!

I don't want to be a person who always takes takes takes from this world...and always just DREAMS of giving, but never gets to the GETTING THE DAMN JOB DONE ALREADY THING!!!

The only thing I want to celebrate today is that Allah has given me another year to try.

أشكرك يا رب و الحمدلله

2 comments:

  1. nice post...you WILL make a difference, i know you will...you're much more motivated than you were before...
    Happy birthday...may Allah (swt) give you a hundred more years to make a difference :) love you and loved the masquerade birthday you had...you look lovely in the picture...wonder how I looked? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH كنت عارفة !!! XD

    ReplyDelete