Thursday, March 31, 2011


Photobucket


❀ Designing things

❀ Collecting things

❀ Counting things

❀ Making lists

❀ Crossing things off lists

❀ Reminiscing about the past

❀ Dreaming of the future

❀ Researching random things

❀ Learning new things

❀ Sharing knowledge


❀ Taking pictures of things & people I love

❀ Making home videos

❀ Watching cooking channels

❀ Watching builders build

❀ Laughing till I cry

❀ Watching classic movies daily

❀ Watching cartoons daily

❀ Reading when I'm ill

❀ Sharing my room with my little sister

❀ Writing stories

❀ Shopping for cute things

❀ Eating icecream when it's freezing

❀ Freezing to death

❀ Feeling creative

❀ Listening to rain drops

❀ Zoning out around boring people

❀ Daydreaming constantly

❀ Buying nail varnish

❀ Making someone feel special

❀ Going to museums

These aren't all the things I like to do (obviously)...only what I can think of right now! http://www.emocutez.com

2 comments: