Saturday, February 26, 2011

RE-NEW!!!

My sister and I always like to re-vamp our things. Just a few days ago we re-decorated our bedroom and it looks perfectionary!!! (Will post pictures later)
Today I decided to re-"iconize" my mac and I'm so inlove with it http://www.emocutez.com...I also changed my windows background in my bootcamp:

Photobucket
Photobucket

After seeing the outcome, I decided to re-do my desktop on my pc...I did a Japanese theme for that http://www.emocutez.com
Photobucket

The icons I used were from We Love Icons & Icon Archive.

I love making photoshopped pictures, I made some today for my sister and myself. My sister loves coffee and I love tea so I chose posters about that and I added our initials. Sometimes I play with pictures until I find something I like that I might do in real life. I kind of like these so I might make them.

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sister, I just bought a new laptop Macbook Pro 15" with 2.2 core i7, 4gb ram and with 1gb dedicated graphics card. The laptop looks like yours
    and I'm typing this with the new laptop :)
    You've got very nice tutorials..might come and learn something later because I'm new to Mac :) . I've been using Linux and Windows previously. This time I'll start with Mac and Windows via bootcamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great mabrook!!! I used to hate Mac and Rasha has been a mac fan since she was I don't know probably 11 or 12 and all her computers were mac but I used to only buy Sony until last year I think it was when I bought this cause my only problem was the anti virus...it is the most annoying tool this century has created it...everyday it scans and takes forever. I'll try to post some more stuff about mac insh'Allah for you =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sister :) ..Me too I used to hate Mac...but once I used iPhone..and saw my small brother using Mac...I decided to buy one.
    Sony is great ..But Mac is very good choice.. We can now use both Mac and Windows in the same laptop :) ..no Virus issues in Mac :)
    Thanks sister :) ..Hope your doing well and enjoying Eid
    Please take care :)

    ReplyDelete